Wow, it has not even been a week and already I have had my second blog award nomination, I cannot quite believe it!
It is probably hard to explain to anyone who isn't in the blogging world, but how amazing does it make you feel to be nominated?! For us all, we all put so much time, effort and love into our blogs, so to have it recognised by awards or even just nominations for awards, really is special!
This time I have the wonderful Hannah at check her out at: hannahheartss.
So to be in the running for this award you need to know the rules which are...
1. Firstly you are to thank the person who kindly nominated you.
2. On your post include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Rule 3: My 15 Nominations:
1 - givenmewings
2 - billiejean44
4 - hannahheartss
5 - beautyundressedd
6 - lizzielovesred
7 - emiliethehackett
9 - alily-louise
10 - charlottemeetsworld
11 - fashionandflame
12 - prettypetitepoppy
13 - gemsbeauty
14 - jeneralrambling
15 - perfectimyours
Rule 5: For my nominator Hannah, 7 Things About Me!
1. I love, or does it have to be loved now?! Westlife, I was lucky enough to see them live 4 times throughout the years, and last May I went to their Farewell tour, was one of the best concerts of my life!
2. Weather wise I hate the combination of wind AND rain! What is the point?!
3. I'm a pretty good saver of my money.
4. I have done a number of outdoor activities such as canoeing, rock climbing, assault courses and yachting!
5. It bugs the life out of me when people feel the need to expose every detail of themselves on the internet....have some things private please!
6. I find it hard to type quickly on other peoples laptops or computers... you really do get used to your own don't you?!
7. I would love to do the London Marathon...one day!
Good luck to everyone who has been nominated for this award, and thank you once more to the lovely Hannah! If you like any of the blogs you visit, make sure you say hello and leave them a comment, they're all lovely people :)
See you soon,