Friday 15 March 2013

Blog Lovin'

Hey guys, 

Due to the will it won't it closure of 'Google Connect Friends' ...the way most of us follow each others blogs,  I am here in this post to say if you fancy following me on 'bloglovin' then please do so!

They have an app which is great, I read most of my blogs via their app in bed! Also, they have a really good website which is very accessible and easy to view all your favourite blogs.

So if you do feel like following me on there I will be eternally grateful ! 

How To Follow Me:

There are a few of ways you can do this:

1. Click on this link and it will send you to my blog lovin page where you can hit follow bloglovinaccentgirl100

2. Click the follow me on blog lovin button I have in the side bar over there >>>

3. Log onto your account on blog lovin and in the search box type "accentgirl100" and I will pop up!

Please leave your blog lovin details below and I will be sure to follow you.

Thank you!




6 comments:

  1. Already followed you on it! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really sucks! I don't even understand why they would shut it down! :(

    I finally got to do your versatile blog award thing! :) thank you so much for nominating me! I'm sorry I'm doing it so late! Here's the link!

    http://savingsimplicity13.blogspot.de/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award-im-sorry.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm pretty gutted about it! Least we have blog lovin'!

      You are so welcome for the nomination! Going to go read your post now :D x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know me either! It's gutting isn't it, don't understand why! x

      Delete

Feel free to post a comment, about your thoughts/experiences from this post. I love to read what you think and I'll be sure to reply to every comment! :) xox