I bought this product in February and man alive. I. Love. It! I got it in the colour plum jam.
I got it from Boots when there was a 3 for 2 soap and glory offer on as I am sure you are all aware, soap and glory isn't the cheapest of brands but when you do manage to get your hands on it, what a treat!
- It is from Boots and can be bought in all stores or found here online.
- It costs £8 for one.
- Boots very frequently have 3 for 2 offers on all soap and glory items, and that offer is currently on as I write this post!
- It comes in 5 different shades - nudist, fushia ristic, bashfull, raplumsel and plum jam.
- I love it!
- It applies so nicely to your lips and feels very moisturising when doing so.
- The colour pigmentation is fantastic and one quick swoop around the lips is all it needs!
- It goes onto your lips very smoothly and if you haven't used this crayon/chubby stick type of applicator before, it really does just make life of applying lipstick that much easier!
- It gives your lips a strong colour and also adds a little gloss to them.
- It isn't over fragrant but has a weak vanilla scent!
So would I recommend you buy it? YES YES YES! If you like quality, long lasting both on the lip and in the package, great pigmentation lip product this can easily be the one for you!
Have you tried this before?
What did you think?
See you soon,